Dinner Guests

I have been given the opportunity to invite three people to dinner. They can be dead, alive, famous, not famous, fictional, or real. It doesn’t matter it could be anyone. First, I would invite Taylor Swift. Taylor Swift is a popular singer/songwriter who has ten very well-known albums. I would want to invite her because she is one of my favorite singers and it would be very cool to meet her. Next, I would Invite my friend Ashlee. Ashlee is one of my best friends from school. I would want to invite her because she also loves Taylor Swift. And, it would make it way more fun to meet Taylor Swift if I had a friend there that also likes Taylor Swift. Lastly, I would invite Rory Gilmore. Rory, short for Lorelei, is one of the main characters from a tv series called Gilmore Girls. She is very smart and went to Yale. I would want to invite her because I really like that show and she is my favorite character. Also, it would be very cool to meet someone fictional that I’ve seen on tv. I would want the dinner to be at fancy restaurant but in a private section so there wouldn’t be a lot of paparazzi for Taylor Swift. These are the three people I would invite if I could invite any three people to dinner.

4 thoughts on “Dinner Guests

1. Hi Kendall! I am so glad that I got invited to your dinner! I can’t wait to meet Taylor Swift! 😉 Thank you so much for choosing to bring me!

2. You literally chose the best people to have dinner with! I mean RORY GILMORE and TAYLOR SWIFT, like they are some of the best people to ever exist (although Rory is from a tv show)!