Deserted

I live on a deserted island. Your probably wondering how I ended up here. Well, me and my friend Ashlee decided to go on a boat ride. We were driving around on her private boat when we saw this island. We stopped here to explore and eat lunch. While we were exploring, we discovered a cave. We went inside and it was beautiful, there were really cool rocks and crystals. As we were leaving the cave, a big rock fell from the roof of the cave. I tripped trying to run out and the rock pinned me down by my feet. Ashlee tried for hours to move the rock, but she wasn’t strong enough. So, we decided that she should go back to the main island and get help. After she left, I kept trying to get out from the rock and I did it. I was free. But, no one ever came back. I don’t know if Ashlee ever made back to the main island, or if she just couldn’t find the island I’m on. That was two weeks ago. Now, your probably wondering how I survive on the island and what I do every day. First, I wake up from my bed made out of palm tree leaves. Then I look for some berries on the island to eat for breakfast. After I eat my berries, I go to the shore to fish so I can have something to eat for lunch. I catch a few fish then go to the fire pit I made. I rub two sticks together to make a fire. I then spear the fish onto another stick and put it over the fire to cook it. After the fish is evenly cooked, I eat it for lunch. Then I go for a swim in the ocean. The water is very nice and calm if you don’t go to far out. I swim for around an hour before I lie out on the beach to dry off. After that, I hunt for a wild rabbit to eat for dinner. When I finally find one I use a makeshift spear that I made to catch it. I cook it on my fire and eat the roasted rabbit for dinner. Lastly, I go to my bed and watch the stars until I fall asleep. That is what I do everyday. The island isn’t small but it isn’t very big either. There’s a small cave on the east side of the island that I go in whenever there is a storm. There are palm trees all over the island that provide me with palm leaves and coconuts. There are also various bushes filled with yummy berries. Although it gets a little lonely here on this island, I’m kind of learning to like it here.